Second Judicial District Court
Youth & Family Counseling
YFC’s mission is to work with youth who enter the juvenile court system and their families in order to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of the child returning to court.
- Family therapy, individual therapy (when indicated), group therapy (groups are formulated based on the clinical needs of referred juveniles).
- Substance abuse counseling
- Anger management
- Assessment and referral (on a limited basis)
- Treatment services for the Juvenile Drug Court Program
- Treatment services for the Juvenile Probation Diversion Program
John E. Brown Juvenile Justice Center
5100 Second St. NW 2nd Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.