Canyon descending through the Sandia Mountains

Second Judicial District Court

Explore Section


Is referral to the program by court order only?


Do YFC clients have to be Medicaid eligible?

The agency does not require Medicaid.

Does YFC accept referrals from APS or other agencies outside the court?

Referrals from APS and other agencies are considered on a case by case basis.

What does YFC charge for services?

YFC services are free of charge.  Families should be referred through the Juvenile Probation Office, and or court ordered through the Children’s Court and the Family Court Division to be eligible for services.

How are clients referred to YFC?

Juveniles and families are referred through the agencies of the juvenile justice system. Court ordered clients have priority.


John E. Brown Juvenile Justice Center
5100 Second St. NW 2nd Floor
Albuquerque, NM  87107


Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Phone: 505-841-7374

YFC Resources