This website cannot be viewed properly using this version of Internet Explorer.

To ensure your security while viewing this site, please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)


Second Judicial District Court

Tribunal del Segundo Distrito Judicial

English Español

Most Popular Pages

Páginas más visitadas

How do I notify the Court that my address has changed?

You can file a Notice of Change of Address (which should include the Court location, the caption of your case, and your case number, and submit it to the Clerk's office in the Domestic Relations Division for filing and your record will be updated.  When filing any pleading with the Court, make sure you follow the Rules of Civil Procedure for filing and service.  Note: It is very important that you keep your address updated with the Court when you have a pending case so that you can receive notice of any hearings and/or Orders that are entered.

back to list


400 Lomas Blvd NW
Room 289, 2nd Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87102


Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.

Phone: 505-841-6747
Fax: 505-841-2061

Disclaimer:  All efforts are made to ensure that information and links are accurate and current. However, users should not cite this information as an official or authoritative source and are advised to independently verify all information. Visitors to this site agree that the Second Judicial District Court of the State of New Mexico is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided. Information contained on this web site should in no way be construed as legal advice. Users should contact an attorney if they require legal assistance or advice.