Youth & Family Counseling Program (YFC)
John E. Brown Juvenile Justice Center
5100 Second St. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: (505) 841-7374
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
Closed on Court Holidays
YFC's mission is to work with youth who enter the juvenile court system and their families in order to solve problems and reduce
the likelihood of the child returning to court.
- Family therapy, individual therapy (when indicated), group therapy (groups are formulated based
on the clinical needs of referred juveniles).
- Substance abuse counseling
- Anger management
- Assessment and referral (on a limited basis)
- Treatment services for the juvenile DWI/Drug Program
- Treatment services for the Juvenile Probation Diversion Program
- Treatment services for the S.N.A.P.